Zelda Files:Hidden Files2 Zelda Files:Hidden Files2

Great flash, great series, great team!

Totally amazing, happy new year to you too guys, great series and great work as always. Right from start to finish that flash was brilliant, never saw a flash quite like this one. Zelda and Malon lesbians, right on!

ZF Request: Ruby's Fight ZF Request: Ruby's Fight

Truely great

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby rules, truely awesome flash, next time you should do another flash, Ruby's Fight 2, have him fight more enemies and more foes, kill about 30, that would be epic to see.

Zelda Files:Hidden Files1 Zelda Files:Hidden Files1

SWEET!

I just love this series, so the fact that there is going to be a mini series it is so cool, i love the fact that Link actually slept with Navi, how very cool. The easter egg was clever too.

Zelda Files: Chapter 8 Zelda Files: Chapter 8

The number 1 series on NG.

Fucking awesome, great animation as always, my fav series on NG. I just like how it always has cliff hangers and all the to be continues. Can't wait for the season finale.

ZF - Halloween Special ZF - Halloween Special

The series that just keeps getting better.

What can I say, the series just gets better and better, love the animated look, its more fun to watch.

Zelda Files: Chapter 7 Zelda Files: Chapter 7

Super cool, i love this, just epic

Took forever for this episode to come out, its been what months since the last one, i just loved it though, a really good episode, can´t wait for the other ones, i´m sure they´ll be great, just like this animation was.

peltos responds:

yeah sorry that it took so long but that was because some personal problems en because it was my first time doing somthing like this so there where some errors that took a long time to fix

Zelda Files: Chapter 6 Zelda Files: Chapter 6

Nice work, like what you did here

Yet another great chapter from this amazing series.

Zelda Files: Chapter 5 Zelda Files: Chapter 5

Just loved it

Seriously awesome bro, I just love this comic book series, it's really great, can't wait for the game.

peltos responds:

thx guys

Zelda Files: Chapter 4 Zelda Files: Chapter 4

Your best episode yet

What can i say about this besides absolute brilliance, no there is nothing i can say, this is just brilliant.

Zelda Files: Chapter 3 Zelda Files: Chapter 3

Yeah, there's more!

Ah sweet, I was hoping there would be another episode coming out, this is definitely the better one. Link just can't stop killing the Minish can he? The sword dancing bit was great.